This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perlbug to email@example.com?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:19:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: perlbug to firstname.lastname@example.org?
- References: <467AF523.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 12:01:07AM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
> I saw that all cygwin perlbug reports (from 5.8.8 on) go from the perlbug
> tracker back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Do we want this? I assume so.
> I also assume the trackers sender is not registered.
> Christopher, did you allow this sender?
There isn't any block on the email address if that's what you mean.
> Or should I switch back to send bugreports to my personal email?
> Then perl-5.8.8-1 shouldn't be uploaded.
I don't know what kind of traffic we'd be seeing and I don't know that
everyone in the cygwin list would want to see these.
It really doesn't matter to me. Can we just try it for a while and if
it gets to be too annoying switch it to sending private email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html