This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin installation on Windows Server 2003
- From: Robin Walker <rdhw at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:08:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin installation on Windows Server 2003
- References: <4cxjBOwFx82J3G7VX0WWkgeftkOtfaoLy7OEH0PI@STuuO1GeI>
- Reply-to: Robin Walker <rdhw at cam dot ac dot uk>
--On 22 June 2007 17:18 +0100 DGFM-dfmsdev5b-Andrew Clark
Additionally, is anyone aware of McaFee 8.0i causing Cygwin SSH problems
when installed on Windows Server 2003 - currently SSH keeps receiving the
message ' ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host'
when issuing command 'ssh -v localhost'
Yes - turn off "Buffer Overflow Protection" in VirusScan Console. That
usually fixes it.
Robin Walker (Junior Bursar), Queens' College, Cambridge CB3 9ET, UK
firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.queens.cam.ac.uk/ Tel:+44 1223 335528
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html