This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Build instructions for OpenSSH 3.8.1 on Cygwin platform
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:25:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: Build instructions for OpenSSH 3.8.1 on Cygwin platform
- References: <46808CAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> I would like to obtain complete instructions for building (recreating)
> the net binary distro of Cygwin OpenSSH 3.8.1 from its sources.
> Can you point me to a URL which describes this procedure, or, where can
> I get this information.
That version is more than three years old. I doubt you're going to find
anything version specific, and especially not that ancient.
The steps used to build the package are listed at the end of the
openssh.README, and I doubt it's changed much over the years. Besides,
the package builds OOTB without patches so it's not like we're talking
about anything conceptually far removed from "./configure && make".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html