This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Login Message.
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:39:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Login Message.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Andre Xavier wrote:
When I start my cygwin, its starts displaying a message like this:
Good afternoon Mr. Andre, how are you this afternoon, fine?
Today is Wed Jun 27 17:30:23 2007
This message was made by myself, but now I can't remember how I did
Does anyone know to do this again? I'd like to edit this message.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html