This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Version mismatch error
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:09:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Version mismatch error
- References: <4684223D.21270.1818BA5@fritz.frii.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 09:03:57PM -0600, Gary Fritz wrote:
>So should I replace the 1.5.12 DLL in EAC with the 1.5.24-cr-0x5f1 version in
>c:\cygwin\bin that I just updated?
Is that what the instructions say? I don't think so. You shouldn't be
sprinkling versions of cygwin1.dll all over your drive. Just use the
one in cygwin/bin. Multiple copies will just cause you problems the next
time you update.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html