This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OCaml package hasn't updated for a while (Ping unison maintainer)
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:37:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: OCaml package hasn't updated for a while (Ping unison maintainer)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Reviving an aging thread, do you intend to package the current unison
> beta version 2.27.29? My ISP just migrated to using it as the default,
> so I'm on shaky ground trying to get my current 2.10.2 to match up.
Yes, I do. Sorry it's been so long. I have some time today and will get
started on it.
One of the reasons I've avoided revisiting Unison is that there are several
unison2.* packages, and the README file in each one refers to all of the
other ones. So every time I want to package a new version, I have to go
back and fix up the READMEs and rerelease every one.
Obviously I need to abandon that system. And I should probably abandon all
of the Unison packages earlier than 2.13 or so anyway. Those are very old
now; even Debian stable has 2.13.16.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html