This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OCaml package hasn't updated for a while (Ping unison maintainer)
- From: "Steven E. Harris" <seh at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:44:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: OCaml package hasn't updated for a while (Ping unison maintainer)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Andrew Schulman <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Yes, I do. Sorry it's been so long. I have some time today and will get
> started on it.
Thank you for following up. In the meantime, I learned about Unison's
"servercmd" and "addversionno" options, either one of which allowed me
to coerce my Cygwin unison to choose the right version on the server.
Fortunately, my ISP has retained unison 2.10.2 along with a symbolic
link to it named -- forebodingly -- "unison.old".
Steven E. Harris
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html