This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: build problem - cygwin1.dll/cygncurses-8.dll bug?
- From: Steffen Sledz <sledz at zone42 dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:48:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: build problem - cygwin1.dll/cygncurses-8.dll bug?
- References: <email@example.com>
Steffen Sledz schrieb:
> I've an odd problem building the emacs 22.1 binary without X11 support.
> The compiling works without any problems. But in a late stage of the
> build process the new emacs binary is called in batch mode to compile
> some of the lisp files of the distribution. There the process hangs.
> I checked the new binary. It ever hangs and uses 100%CPU when started.
Nobody an idea what's wrong here? Or how to debug this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html