Re: grep -f problem

Thanks for all replies.

Now I have installed cygwin in unix mode and converted all my script files by running
dos2unix *.sh. Everything works much better, thanks for all the help.

I got the grep -f problem when running it in dos mode. I actually tried installing in unix mode but
got lots of ": No such file or directory" errors trying to run my scrips, having no idea that it was the
\r in my script files causing this.

Mårten