Re: website design

Omigoodness! That's almost to much techno speak for a
luddite like myself! ;-) Thanks for helping me out on
this Morgan, I'm really grateful that you can spare
the time.

Before we get onto that can I just say what an
absolute star your mum is. She's one of the most
amazing women I've ever met. I'm missing her like mad
already!

Soooo...I'll have a look at the websites you
mentioned. I plan to spend tomorrow scanning in my
cuttings. Snore. But has to be done. I can then send
you everything and we can go through some ideas.

Have a look at this link.
http://www.tungateinparis.com/

This is my old friend Mark. I chose this to send you
because he's a journalist but like me has other stuff
going on. I also like the way you click on his
articles to read them, which is what I'll need.

I'd also like a link to my Guardian blog and a page
about my film writing plus the DCS shoot with some
pics.

How does that sound?

And oh one more thing, through Nominet I have
registered the domain name lisamarks.co.uk which will
both be useful here. Do you need any more info on that
before you set up the site?

Lisa ;-)