This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
The Solution to Ctrl-C problems
- From: patrickinminneapolis <patrickinminneapolis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: The Solution to Ctrl-C problems
- References: <email@example.com>
This isn't exactly a cygwin fix, but this is what worked for my problem.
I needed a consoleapp launcher to start up when the machine starts.
Then I use ssh to give consolelauncher arguments of what console app to
Then I use ssh to launch another program I wrote in C# which uses
AttachConsole and GenerateCtrlCEvent to send a CtrlC to the desired console.
>From there I control the console with stdin and stdout redirection as one
Kind of a pain in the
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/kill--2-is-too-powerful-tf4072624.html#a11950121
Sent from the Cygwin Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html