Re: rysnc 2.6.6 under cygwin 1.5.24-2 hangs on WinXP pro SP2, doesn't seem to be historical blocking io issue

Guys I appreciate the input, unfortunately, it doesn't seem that this
particular issue is the same as the historical issue with blocking vs
non-blocking io, since rsync hangs immediately, not after some period
of time. I'm downloading binaries, not compiling.

I'm not sure how to proceed with troubleshooting this further.

This is on WinXP Pro.  I included the actual commands below with no editing.

20:47:58 [Desktop] $ rsync -vvv --no-blocking-io -a bathtime.mov
lanfreak@lanfreak.com:
opening connection using ssh -l lanfreak lanfreak.com rsync --server
-vvvlogDtpr .
rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at
/home/lapo/packaging/tmp/rsync-2.6.6/rsync.c(163)
_exit_cleanup(code=20,
file=/home/lapo/packaging/tmp/rsync-2.6.6/rsync.c, line=163): about to
call exit(20)
(executed control-c)

20:48:21 [Desktop] $ rsync -vvv --blocking-io -a bathtime.mov
lanfreak@lanfreak.com:
opening connection using ssh -l lanfreak lanfreak.com rsync --server
-vvvlogDtpr .
rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at
/home/lapo/packaging/tmp/rsync-2.6.6/rsync.c(163)
_exit_cleanup(code=20,
file=/home/lapo/packaging/tmp/rsync-2.6.6/rsync.c, line=163): about to
call exit(20)
(executed control-c)

Thanks for any assistance.
--Joel