This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compiling with gmp not working
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: ankits at umich dot edu
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:57:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: compiling with gmp not working
Ankit Singla wrote:
> I tried installing gmp using the cygwin setup file, and it worked fine.
> The problem is, I can't use it. When I configure openCOBOL, it returns
> with an error saying gmp.h doesn't exist.
Have you installed also libgmp-devel?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html