This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compiling with gmp not working
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:55:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: compiling with gmp not working
- References: <46BE5973.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 08:50:59PM -0400, Ankit Singla wrote:
> Sorry folks, I haven't subscribed to the list, so I didn't get the reply.
> At any rate, Brian: thanks for the -v tips. Turns out the fact that mingw is
> before everything made that gcc run, but that gcc isn't set up to use cygwin
> (the include paths don't have any cygwin includes). It works if I use
> Christopher: I realize that. That's why I was confused and sent the e-mail.
> I also responded to the question of the libgmp-devel header in a separate
> reply about 10 minutes before that one. I had installed that header.
Yes, you certainly did. Sorry.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html