Operation not permitted using SSH

Hi, I'm trying to use ssh to connect to my linux workstation from
Cywin running on winXP pro sp2. I am able to access the same host
using PuTTY. When I run ssh I get the error message Operation not
permitted.

I have tried the suggestions contained in the support thread here:
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-12/msg00897.html

The solution for this was that there was a problem with the
cmake-2.2.3-1 package. This package is not loaded on my system. I have
also checked for the Windows-specific DLLs in /usr/bin and they are
not loaded.

Also, copying the ssh executable file to my home directory like the OP
in the above thread makes no difference.

I've attached the output from running cygcheck.  Any ideas?

Thanks

--

Regards

Paul