This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Copy/Paste doesn't run on Cygwin
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:10:30 +0100
- Subject: RE: Copy/Paste doesn't run on Cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 20 August 2007 10:26, Jose Luis wrote:
> Without the ".vimrc" file the copy/paste runs fine in a vim's edited file,
> but when I copy the example vimrc file
> (/usr/share/vim/vim71/vimrc_example.vim) in $HOME/.vimrc, the selected text
> isn't copy automatically on the clipboard.
When the behaviour of vim changes in the presence of a .vimrc file, suspect something to do with the vi-compatible mode, which is disabled by doing so. Does adding '-C' to the command-line help?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html