This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest mutt (184.108.40.206-1) does not work on (my) XP
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:21:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: Latest mutt (220.127.116.11-1) does not work on (my) XP
- References: <20070820215752.GA10791@zmail.pt>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 10:57:52PM +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
>I can't run latest mutt, version mutt-18.104.22.168-1 on my XP. For every
>operation I try to do I get an error like 'cannot create temporary file'.
>It's not a permission problem... files are created (even tried different
>temp dirs) with 0 size.
What does "tried different temp dirs" mean? How did you try them? By
setting an environment variable.
Please provide a *specific* operation that does not work.
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html