This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Full reinstall now fails with Vista STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION during postinstall
- From: Jim Kleckner <jek-cygwin2 at kleckner dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:58:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: Full reinstall now fails with Vista STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION during postinstall
- References: <46D4B819.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Kleckner wrote:
In trying to figure out what was going on with Vista Business,
I removed all of cygwin and reinstalled, first as me with
administrator privileges and then with "run as administrator".
In all cases, the postinstall scripts all fail with lines like:
I've given up on Vista and told the owner of the computer to scrape it
and put Win XP onto it.
Here's hoping that helps...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html