This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: scsh-0.6.7-2
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:59:38 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: scsh-0.6.7-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
scsh - the "scheme shell" - has been added to the cygwin distribution.
scsh is the open-source Unix shell embedded within Scheme 48, running on
all major Unix platforms. See http://www.scsh.net/
scsh is a variant of Scheme 48 (an R5RS compliant new-tech Scheme
system). scsh is designed for writing real-life standalone Unix programs
and shell scripts. scsh spans a wide range of application, from script
applications usually handled with perl or sh, to more standard systems
applications usually written in C.
* Yes, there's no readline interface. Complain elsewhere.
* The socket server bug recently reported on the scsh list is fixed,
only closing a socket doesn't work yet.
* Both maintainers, here and upstream, are happy to get an official
cygwin release, because 90% of the reported errors concern bogus
cygwin packages around.
Probably some of mine from ten years ago...
If you have questions or comments, please send them to
the Cygwin mailing list at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
I'll answer only there and I don't answer private mails.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce
mailing list, look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in
the email header of this message. Send email to the
address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing
that is available starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html