This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Full reinstall now fails with Vista STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION during postinstall
- From: Jim Kleckner <jek_subs1 at kleckner dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:15:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: Full reinstall now fails with Vista STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION during postinstall
- References: <46D4B819.firstname.lastname@example.org> <018501c7ebee$5da162f0$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Dave Korn wrote:
On 29 August 2007 01:05, Jim Kleckner wrote:
It could be a NOD32 issue, to judge by the trouble it's been causing
[and http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-08/msg00800.html ]
Looks like you'd need to try actually uninstalling it before you can be sure
whether it's the cause of the problem or not.
Yes indeed. In fact it was the same computer :)
Hopefully, Jeremy will post the details on how he figured out how to
configure IMON / NOD32 to get it to play nice.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html