This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run-time problems with cygwin-1.5.24-2
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:54:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: run-time problems with cygwin-1.5.24-2
- References: <46DB0569.email@example.com>
* Todd Brunhoff (Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:48:09 -0700)
> Problem: after installing cygwin-1.5.24-2, most things work but I've
> noticed a few things that don't work: perl and subversion (svn).
> Specifically, the programs do absolutely nothing... command line
> arguments are ignored, there is no output, and the commands appear to do
> nothing. There are no error messages, no entries in the event log, etc.
Try to run them with strace...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html