This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.5.24-2 serious shell execution performance degradation on WinXP x64 SP2
- From: Carlo Florendo <subscribermail at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:51:27 +0800
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.5.24-2 serious shell execution performance degradation on WinXP x64 SP2
- References: <46DBE9ED.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46DCB998.email@example.com>
Carlo Florendo wrote:
Szymon Lapinski wrote:
Recently I found a serious performance degradation in my gawk scripts
while running on WinXP x64 SP2, it appears that this is not only gawk
problem, but spawning child processes in a subshell at all.
Your cygcheck looks clean.
Child processes failing means that there could be apps
I meant buggy apps :)
Thank you very much!
Software Engineer/Network Co-Administrator
Astra Philippines Inc.
UP-Ayala Technopark, UP Campus Diliman
1101 Quezon City, Philippines
The Astra Group of Companies
5-3-11 Sekido, Tama City
Tokyo 206-0011, Japan
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html