This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to install cygwin new if there was an old installation or something like that
- From: Daniela Duerbeck <daniela dot duerbeck at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 23:48:31 +0200
- Subject: How to install cygwin new if there was an old installation or something like that
- Reply-to: daniela dot duerbeck at gmx dot de
I had to delete some old cygwin installations and now I want to get a
new one from scratch.
How can I do that?
When I delete all what I know, and start setup.exe, it finishes in a
blink and nothing was done.
So there must be some information I do not know ...
Can You help me?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html