This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to install cygwin new if there was an old installation or something like that
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:55:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to install cygwin new if there was an old installation or something like that
- References: <46DDD2AF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
I had to delete some old cygwin installations and now I want to get a
new one from scratch.
How can I do that?
When I delete all what I know, and start setup.exe, it finishes in a
blink and nothing was done.
So there must be some information I do not know ...
Can You help me?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html