This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: sunrpc 4.0.3 patches
- From: "Arlindo da Silva" <dasilva at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:35:48 -0400
- Subject: Fwd: sunrpc 4.0.3 patches
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The sunrpc-4.0.3 package no longer compiles with the current gcc, or
g++ of that matter. I've updated some of the K&R style headers so I
can now include rpc/xdr.h from my C++ sources. I tried to contact the
previous maintainer (Sam Robb) by the e-mail bounced.
In any case, I have posted a patched source tarball here:
in case someone is interested.
Arlindo da Silva
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html