This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: sunrpc 4.0.3 patches
- From: Samuel Robb <sam at oneparticularharbor dot net>
- To: Arlindo da Silva <dasilva at alum dot mit dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:45:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: sunrpc 4.0.3 patches
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 16:35 -0400, Arlindo da Silva wrote:
> The sunrpc-4.0.3 package no longer compiles with the current gcc, or
> g++ of that matter. I've updated some of the K&R style headers so I
> can now include rpc/xdr.h from my C++ sources. I tried to contact the
> previous maintainer (Sam Robb) by the e-mail bounced.
Well, that will teach me to never use a work email address for my cygwin
contact info :-/
> In any case, I have posted a patched source tarball here:
> in case someone is interested.
Thanks, Arlindo. I'll take a look at it, though I'm leaving on vacation
in a few days, so it might be a while before a new package shows up.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html