This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to install cygwin new if there was an old installation or something like that
- From: Daniela Duerbeck <daniela dot duerbeck at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 00:12:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to install cygwin new if there was an old installation or something like that
- References: <46DDD2AF.email@example.com> <46DDD45B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: daniela dot duerbeck at gmx dot de
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Thanks, but that did not fix the problem. I did already everything
mentioned in this chapter.
But what helped, was to try a different download server.
And that was the item I did not change.
BTW: Why can I reach Uni-erlangen with an old setup.exe on a different
computer, but not with an current version?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html