This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Threading issue in cygwin python 2.5.1-2 ?
- From: Jim Kleckner <jek-cygwin2 at kleckner dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:07:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Threading issue in cygwin python 2.5.1-2 ?
- References: <46D8A577.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Kleckner wrote:
I get an exception running a Python example that uses threads
that I downloaded from the net (ASPN):
Would some kind soul try the example and let me know that it
does/doesn't work for you? Setting debug print around the
code suggests that the third Lock object created causes the
Thanks - Jim
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html