Re: Slowness problem due to sjlj-exceptions for Octave

Please Excuse My Stupid Spam Filter (ooh... special bonus points)

you want to use the real Cygwin GCC because that links things to
cygwin1.dll... mingGW (real MinGW) links things to mingw32.dll... big
difference unfortunately... check for mingGW in your PATH and see if
theres that path (c:/programs/mingw/...) in there somewhere.

I usually create a batch script that makes a nice little c:\ based
terminal with mingw set up as %GCC% -- i can write it out sometime...

Hope this helps...
--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.