This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH source in winsup?
- From: Carlo Florendo <subscribermail at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:20:45 +0800
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH source in winsup?
- References: <46DFAC34.email@example.com>
I would like to know if the source code for Cygwin's version of OpenSSH
is stored in the winsup CVS repository.
No, it is not. What made you think that?
If not, please tell me where I can get this code. Thanks.
Run setup.exe and when you get to the part that shows the packages,
1. Maximize the window
2. Navigate through openssh and click the corresponding box on the "src"
column. You may need to click the corresponding box on the "new" column.
Thank you very much!
Software Engineer/Network Co-Administrator
Astra Philippines Inc.
UP-Ayala Technopark, UP Campus Diliman
1101 Quezon City, Philippines
The Astra Group of Companies
5-3-11 Sekido, Tama City
Tokyo 206-0011, Japan
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html