This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH source in winsup?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 04:01:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH source in winsup?
- References: <46DFAC34.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> I would like to know if the source code for Cygwin's version of OpenSSH
> is stored in the winsup CVS repository.
No. Why would you think that? The last thing we would want to do is
fork our own version of OpenSSH and have to worry about maintaining it
separate from the OpenSSH team. For security software especially, this
would be madness. Corinna does a very good job of pushing the
occasional Cygwin fix upstream.
> If not, please tell me where I can get this code. Thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html