This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe not available?
- From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:42:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup.exe not available?
- References: <46E03ACA.email@example.com>
On 9/6/07, Yu Namba wrote:
> I need to install OpenSSL, but when I click on the link to download/run
> setup.exe, the file seems unavailable and I get the "The page cannot be
> displayed" page. Can you please look into this?
When I click on the link, it works just fine for me. http://cygwin.com/setup.exe
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html