This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Installation problem with cygintl-8.dll
- From: "Rupert Young" <rupert at mobiletravelogue dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:16:35 +0100
- Subject: Installation problem with cygintl-8.dll
- Reply-to: <rupert at mobiletravelogue dot com>
I downloaded the cygwin files onto a local directory on one machine,
confirming that libintl8 was listed in the packages.
I then moved, with a memory stick, the files to a PC without internet access
But when I try to start cygwin I get the error,
"Application failed to start because cygintl-8.dll was not found.
Reinstalling application may fix this problem."
Also during install libintl8 is not listed.
Any idea what I am doing wrong? Both machines are XP.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html