This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest mutt (220.127.116.11-1) does not work on (my) XP
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:17:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: Latest mutt (18.104.22.168-1) does not work on (my) XP
- References: <20070907065109.GA13679@lujz.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 03:51:09AM -0300, Luiz Portella wrote:
> -- Pedro Alves skribis je Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:28:42 -0700
>>I just downloaded the source and compiled it, *without changing
>>anything*, and the resulting binary worked without problems.
>I have the same problem about lastest mutt on XP.
>I get the source, and at /usr/src/mutt-22.214.171.124-1/ I run
>'./configure ...', it works after many and lib both gcc
>But 'make install' get the bottom error
No one has asked anyone to build mutt from source. That is a last
resort in debugging problems and it wasn't required in this case.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html