This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: opendir() system call
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:44:43 +0100
- Subject: RE: opendir() system call
- References: <46E162E4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07 September 2007 15:41, digant goyal wrote:
> I wanted to ask if system calls of unix like opendir(),readir()
> work in cygwin.
Yes, they work fine, that's the whole point of cygwin.
> I tried them in a simple program but it didn't work.
Most likely a bug in your code.
> The stack dump was-
No use without knowing what version of the cygwin dll you have installed!
Can you reduce your code to one very simple testcase that just shows an
attempt to call opendir and how it fails? Something that everyone else could
just compile and run on our machines without having to go to great lengths?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html