This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win32Core module question
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:07:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: Win32Core module question
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 05:05:35PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Our quality process is really bad.
>It's a volunteer-supported project. Do the best you can, and don't take
>any guff when (not if) you make a mistake. We're all human, and our
>"customers" are getting more than they paid for, anyway.
And don't forget, you can always claim that you did it on purpose since:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html