This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygrunsrv and pause?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:34:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygrunsrv and pause?
- References: <20070911192917.GI4000@interface.famille.thibault.fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 09:29:17PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>Could cygrunsrv have an option to set signals that should be sent on net
>pause / net continue?
Dunno. Does it seem feasible after looking at the source code?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html