This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Webdav cadaver: script possible?
- From: "Gregg Reynolds" <dev at mobileink dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:59:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Webdav cadaver: script possible?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/7/07, Richard Ivarson <RiIvarson@gmail.com> wrote:
> For example, until now I've to do these steps:
> > cadaver https://my_webdav.site.com
> this asks for username and password, then enters cadaver's command mode
> there I've to enter:
> * mget the_files
> * quit
If all you're only doing standard http methods try wget. curl if you
need real webdav methods.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html