This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Terra Frost <terrafrost at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:01:26 -0500
- Subject: setup.ini questions
1. The setup.ini link on <http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html> links to
<http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/setup.html#setup.ini>. Shouldn't it,
instead, link to <http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/setup-head.ini.html>?
2. What happens if the "short description" (sdesc) field contains a
double quote? How is it escaped? With a "", as is done in CSV's, with
a \" as is done in quite a few programming languages, or is it done with
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html