This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wxPython build
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:24:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: wxPython build
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Steve Holden wrote:
> Does anyone have a ready-made recipe for building wxPython (and, if
> necessary, wxWidgets) under Cygwin? I'd like to use the msw back-end
> rather than the gtk back-end.
These use gtk2, but they may be helpful as a starting point:
I haven't packaged wxPython 2.8 yet, although wxWidgets itself I have
done, and Ports' perl-Wx uses it.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html