This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install Problems
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:45:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Install Problems
Completely agree about Vista, it's ruined my life, but are you sure you
waited long enough for gnuplot.sh to complete? For no clear reason that
I can discern, it takes ages on both the machines I use regularly, one
of which is in all other contexts really fast.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html