This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc does not know about "new" and "delete"
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:30:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc does not know about "new" and "delete"
- References: <46F40C47.email@example.com>
At 21-9-2007 20:24, Joel W. Gannett wrote:
I've checked but was unable to find any FAQs on this subject, as
keywords such as "new" and "delete" apparently created too many hits.
Why doesn't my cygwin gcc know about the standard C++ functions "new"
and "delete"? Here is an ultra-simple program (newtest.cpp) that won't
compile for me under cygwin:
% gcc newtest.cpp
Shouldn't that be g++?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html