This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Usage
- From: DaveOJ <david_j326 at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Usage
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I figured out that I needed the X-startup-scripts package. It wasn't in the
this site,ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports, so I used
ftp://mirrors.xmission.com instead I installed X-startup-scripts, as well as
other dependencies that weren't installed the 1st time
I can now get to startxwin.bat, which is in /usr/X11R6/bin/.
However, it gives me an error and doesn't start.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Cygwin-Usage-tf4503369.html#a12843708
Sent from the Cygwin Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html