This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with font (CID)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:41:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: problem with font (CID)
- References: <20070923044431.GA4771@lujz.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 01:44:31AM -0300, Luiz Portella wrote:
>I had installed xorg-x11-fnts xorg-x11-base
>but at run
>$ ls /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts
>100dpi 75dpi TIF Type1 cyrillic encodings misc util
>I hope to have "CID" there, because I can't get Xwin by startx.
>what package is missing? Something is broken?
Wrong mailing list. Please use cygwin-xfree for this type of query.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html