This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What Environment Variables should i set up?
- From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:30:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: What Environment Variables should i set up?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 9/23/07, yaojiaxing <> wrote:
> i installed Cygwin,and wanted to compile programs in eclipse ,
> so what Environment Variables should i set up.Where to get
> information about Environment Variables that i should
> set up.
> Thanks a lot!
For Cygwin programming questions, see if the FAQ is any help:
There isn't much need for particular environment variables in most
cases: http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-env.html and
The defaults normally work unless you are using a Cygwin service that
needs the 'server' value.
If eclipse has its own requirements, they should be mentioned in its
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html