This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH and user environment: Maybe not initialized correctly
- From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:55:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH and user environment: Maybe not initialized correctly
- References: <46F9038D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/25/07, Frank <> wrote:
> I am experiencing some trouble with OpenSSH under Cygwin.
> Details on my Cygwin installation can be found in the attached
> outputs of "cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out" on the
> machines in the zipped attachment.
> [I tried to send with attachment, but obviously it did not get
> through your protection mechanisms... Now trying without attachment...]
- - - cut stuff - - -
Attach cygcheck.out as a plain-text, non-compressed file and it will work.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html