This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Non-standard serial port baud rates
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:58:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: Non-standard serial port baud rates
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 25 18:33, Andrew M. Bishop wrote:
> In the snapshot versions from mid-February there is indeed support for
> other non-standard speeds (like 1000000, 2000000, 3000000) in the
> tcsetattr() and tcgetattr() functions in fhandler_serial.cc. There
> isn't however the corresponding change to the cfsetospeed() and
> cfsetispeed() functions in termios.cc.
> Can the change be applied to the cfset[oi]speed() functions as well
Done. Thanks for the heads-up.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html