This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems building applications as user with a limited account
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: "d.henman" <dhenman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:41:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems building applications as user with a limited account
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0709282046300.3708@homepc> <20070929070736.4000@blackhawk>
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, d.henman wrote:
> ... Try adding --x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/X11
> to your configure arguments.
Now the problems seem desappeared. In any case, I will consider your
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html