This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
using a USB flash mem device
- From: Tom Hall <tlhall at keepandbeararms dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:24:28 -0600
- Subject: using a USB flash mem device
- Operating-system: CYGWIN_NT-5.1 LTC-XPL-330 1.5.24(0.156/4/2)
- Reply-to: tlhall at keepandbeararms dot com
I got this nice little Sandisk "sansa express" MP3 player that plugs into the
USB port on my XP machine.
Unlike other USB devices I've used, Windows doesn't give this thing a drive
letter, but does something else; it shows up on the "explorer" window and kind
of acts like a drive there, but it doesn't show up in the /cygdrive directory.
Is there a way I access this with cygwin as if it were a drive ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html