This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with freshclam
- From: Reid Thompson <reid dot thompson at ateb dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 09:48:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with freshclam
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0709301514010.3468@homepc>
- Reply-to: reid dot thompson at ateb dot com
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Rene' Berber wrote:
The recommended way is to use UNIX socket (the default is /tmp/clamd.socket),
Does this mean I have UNIX socket ?
i.e. /tmp/clamd.socket == UNIX socket ???
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html